Before beginning her career as a consumer protection class action attorney with East End, Chandler served as a judicial intern for numerous state and federal court judges across the Commonwealth. Prior to law school, she assisted Judge Shawn D. Meyers of the Court of Common Pleas of Franklin County. While in law school, she held internships with Judge Mary Jane Bowes of the Pennsylvania Superior Court and Magistrate Judge Lisa Pupo Lenihan of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. Chandler also served as research editor for the Journal of Technology Law and Policy during law school.
Since joining the East End team, Chandler has assisted with the litigation of individual and class action cases involving deceptive debt collection, unfair business practices, and disability discrimination.
In her free time, Chandler enjoys eating her way through Shadyside and beyond with her boyfriend, who she met in law school.
- Pennsylvania State Court
- Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh
- Research Editor, Journal of Technology Law and Policy
- B.A., Bucknell University
- Judicial Intern, Western District of Pennsylvania
- Judicial Extern, Court of Common Pleas Franklin County, Pennsylvania