East End is proud to work with co-counsel and referring attorneys across Pennsylvania and the country on cases that relate to corporate wrongdoing.
Since launching in 2020, we’ve filed more than 20 class actions on behalf of clients referred to us by other counsel. These cases relate to allegedly unfair debt collection practices, excessive interest rates and insurance premiums, disability discrimination, and more. Referring counsel are solo practitioners, bankruptcy, personal injury, medical malpractice, and workers’ comp lawyers, past presidents of the local bar association, recent grads, and even other class action litigators.
Don’t know anything about class actions? No problem. We don’t know much about criminal law. In most cases, we find that pooling our procedural knowledge with your substantive expertise is the best way to serve your clients.
Don’t believe us? Here’s what other folks say:
- “And I had previously showered praise on [East End Trial Group] in other cases. And not – not lightly so. I mean, it is helpful that you have an excellent track record in negotiating these settlements and prosecuting these claims, both as class representative and as class counsel.”
– Magistrate Judge Richard A. Lanzillo, Western District of Pennsylvania,
Murphy v. The Hundreds is Huge, Inc., No. 1:21-cv-204, Hr’g Tr., (W.D. Pa. June 7, 2022)
- “We are a firm that handles a variety of personal injury cases ranging from complex medical malpractice and product liability claims, to auto accident cases, and everything in between.
We don’t, however, handle class action cases. When we do find ourselves with the need to refer such a case, we’ve come to rely on Kevin and his team at East End Trial Group. They understand this playing field very well and have the ability and knowhow to hit the ground running. They’ve been able to quickly evaluate such cases, and importantly, make the most out of cases that have the potential to be successful in this space.”
– George Kontos & Tony Mengine,
Kontos Mengine Killion and Hassen
- Or check out our 48 5-star reviews on Google, like this one from Sharyce:
“Kevin [Abramowicz] is a very personable attorney. He genuinely is here to help. He took time to explain things to us and worked very hard to make sure he understood our position and expectations as well making sure we knew what to expect during our case, the best and the worst of it. We were fully informed and completely comfortable with him handling our affairs! His prices are VERY REASONABLE! No surprises!!! Would use him again in a heartbeat!!
So, if you find yourself wondering, “is my client the only person hurt by this company’s practice,” reach out to any of our attorneys. Maybe we can work together.