Email: [email protected]
Stephanie is an associate attorney at East End Trial Group, where she helps litigate individual and class action cases involving debt collection harassment, unfair lending, consumer fraud, wage and hour violations, and disability and credit discrimination.
While in law school, Stephanie worked as a certified legal intern in the University of Pittsburgh School of Law Elder Law Clinic and served as a judicial extern to the Hon. Lisa Pupo Lenihan in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. Stephanie was a Managing Editor of the Pitt Law Journal of Law & Commerce. Upon graduation, Stephanie accepted a fellowship position working for the Hon. Kim Eaton in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas.
Since joining East End, Stephanie has assisted the firm in prosecuting class actions related to the unlawful collection of sales tax on consumer products; unlicensed debt collection efforts; the misuse of individuals’ personal information; defective medical equipment; and the discrimination of high school student athletes with disabilities.
- Pennsylvania State Court
- Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh
- B.S.B.A, University of Pittsburgh, College of Business Administration
- Managing Editor, Journal of Law and Commerce
- Judicial Extern, Western District of Pennsylvania